1- View from the window right next to my bed 2- Me on a balcony right on the Piazza del Campo 3- Palazzo del Campo 4- 6 Gennaio, La Befana, activities for the kids in the Piazza del Campo, so funny! 5- Abbey and I, my roommate! 6, 7, 8 - Pretty scenes taken from my apartment 9- Elena and I, my wonderful director 10- This one's for you mamma! Cute dog she sent me
PICTURES in order:
ReplyDelete1- View from the window right next to my bed
2- Me on a balcony right on the Piazza del Campo
3- Palazzo del Campo
4- 6 Gennaio, La Befana, activities for the kids in the Piazza del Campo, so funny!
5- Abbey and I, my roommate!
6, 7, 8 - Pretty scenes taken from my apartment
9- Elena and I, my wonderful director
10- This one's for you mamma! Cute dog she sent me