On Saturday I went to Firenze for the day with Abbey, Caitie, and Christin. It was a great day trip!! The weather was 60 degrees and sunny, could not have asked for anything better. We took the bus and arrived and bought a map in the train station. We spent the day walking around looking at churches, The Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, etc. We walked through the markets and we all bought a few things. There are a ton of Americans in Firenze it is so bizarre. We had a good time though and my mom called me while I was there which was adorable because she lived there for a year! We will have to go back together sometime :)
Everyone is home now from their trips and they all had a really nice time. Tomorrow at 1:30pm we start our classes for March! We have another italian language class and then some afternoons we switch between a contemporary history class and an art history class! Should be interesting!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julia, I was there in Firenze with your mom for one summer many years ago. Only a year or two older than you. I loved it. I hope you can go there with her sometime. I love your blogs (is that like internets?). Love, auntie
ReplyDeleteThat's so great Auntie :) I liked it there...we are going there for an art history class in April so that will be fun. I'm so happy you follow my blogs, you're great. Love you!
ReplyDelete