Buona sera! Today I had my oral exam at 9:15am with Caitie. Our teacher showed us our tests, had us do our oral exams, then gave us our final grades for the class and sent us on our way to what felt like summer vaca basically! On my written exam I got a 24\25...only forgot to use an apostrophe with a preposition in front of a vowel and then I put the adjective in the fill in the blank when I needed the nou. She said it was nothing drastic and I did well. For my oral she did not ask me to choose a topic we just started talking about TV and shows and stuff like that, it was good. She told me my speaking was fluid and my comprehesion was good and my final grade for the class was a ''30\30 Cum Laude'' she said! So today is a good day :)
Caitie, Abbey and I went and walked around today because it was so pretty out and did some errands. Now we stopped by the mini-rez to check emails and pretty soon once Davide gets home from his haircut we will go out for dinner at the chinese restuarant! It is so cheap and delicious! Just wanted to check in and alert everyone that I was in fact not failing out of school ;)
xoxox ciao for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julia, Molto bene! I'm so impressed and proud of you! As nonna would say, you are a brava ragazza! Love, auntie
ReplyDelete