Right now I just came over to the Mini-Rez for a little bit to get on the internet quickly, thought I would post a little something. Hopefully everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! Friday we all went to "The Galleria" to dance and it was very fun! The next day, Valentine's Day, I just watched a movie at my apartment wth my roommates and we hung out and had an easy night. Last night one of our Norwegian friends who is going to school in Milan this month came back for the night to visit, along with his roommates Enrico from Luxemburg, so we all hung out and went out for a while.
Today I had class as usual, but it was a shorter day! Only 9-1...it went by pretty quickly. After school I stopped at the grocery store and got a little assortment of pastries because tonight at 8 I am going to dinner at a friend of Anna Lisa's who lives in Siena and I wanted to bring something of course. Her name is Chiara and she is a doctor, like Anna Lisa. Her husband is interested in improving his english so I am going to meet with them. Anna Lisa also thought it would be nice if I knew some people in Siena in case I needed anything so I thought that was nice. I believe she lives very close to me so that's good. So that is my agenda for the night! I may go back home and go for a run. Other exciting news is that at the end of March I am going with a bunch of people from my program to BARCELONA for our long weekend! The tickets and hostel are all set now so I am wicked pumped about that. I have to get going now but I swear I will try to figure out pictures soon! Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment